Reports to and takes direction from: Property Manager
Hours: 10 Hours/week average
Employment Status: Hourly (non-exempt)
Role/Description: Provide a clean and welcoming environment for all who enter the United Methodist Church building.
- 10 hours per week on average.
- Communicate with and take direction from Property Manager.
- Clean all rooms of the church per routine schedule.
- Vacuum carpets and mop tile floors.
- Clean restrooms - toilets, sinks, mirrors, etc.
- Fill consumables - soap, towels, toilet paper, etc.
- Empty trash, recyclables, and organic wastes.
- Pick up Sanctuary trash, organize chair racks.
- Help with maintenance tasks as needed.
- Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Support additional needs as identified by Property Manager or pastors.
- Hours may flex up to 15 hours per week as agreed to with Property Manager and/or Pastor.
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Previous Custodial experience.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Able to work some weekends for special events.
Additional Scheduling Requirements:
- Work to be completed during core business hours M-Th with increasing flexibility over time.
Send to: Excelsior UMC, 881 3rd Ave, Excelsior, MN 55331
Starting Hourly pay: $17/hour
Employment contingent upon successful completion of background check.